Occupational First Aider (Refresher)Participants who have completed this course will be able to:
1. Demonstrate up to date skills
2. Understand new developments in First Aid
3. Hold a valid 2 year Occupational First Aid Certificate
Who Should Attend:Certified First Aiders who need to re-certify before the expiry of their certificate as per the health and safety regulations.
All Participants must adhere to the following:
1. Bring with them PPS Numbers & Date of Birth
2. Wear suitable clothing for Practical Work.
Course Manual:All First Aid courses come with a comprehensive manual, which proves an excellent source of reference after completion of course.
Training Methodology:All Courses are classroom based; they are highly interactive with role-playing and practical exercises to reinforce understanding and learning.
Duration: 1 day
Participants: 10 max
For more information on Occupational First Aider Fetac Level 5 (Refresher)
contact Carraig Safety Consultants
powered by SitesToGo TM